Wednesday, January 9, 2008

assignment 1


self portrait!

violent weather and buildings are neat. there is a lot to look at in this photo. I really like architecture too.

this one is cool because its at night and that can be difficult. I think the contrast is what I like the most.

I like this one because, not only is the subject cool, so is the color. it makes me feel warm, and I'm not ashamed of that.

I like pictures that are really stark. like this dead tree.


my first favorite picture:
who doesn't love this kind of photography?

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1104836402046588740bDLNfN

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like your self portrait! It's very interesting and kind of mysterious. The lighting hits you just right.

Anonymous said...

you can tell your passions in the photography that you choose.

Nincompoopery had ensued said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nincompoopery has ensued said...

That last picture is a much better selfportrait. I don't know why you chose the other one.